of Our Hexagonal Columns:
- Have six accurate mounting surfaces, for an
easy way to increase production.
- Are made from one piece, class 40 cast iron
that has been stressed relieved.
- Have the base and sides milled flat,
parallel and square to 0.001” in 12”. DIN mounting standard, JIS
- Are drilled and tapped with lifting holes in
the top surface and coolant drain holes at the base of the column.
- Are available in plain milled, drilled and
tapped with 3/8-16 holes on a 2” grid pattern, or installed with
Ball Lock™ receiver bushings.
Click for Dimensions
Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
questions or comments.
Copyright © 2006 InteliTool Manufacturing Services, Inc.
Last modified: May 12, 2006